Grand Opening

We're back! After a rather long blogging and crafting absence, I have spent the last few weeks revamping our facebook page and blog and creating an Etsy shop. Now that fall has officially arrived, it's the perfect time of year to start thinking about adding a cozy, hand knit accessory to your home or wardrobe. I hope you'll take a couple minutes to visit us on Etsy and view our new jewelry and baby collections. New items will be added throughout the next few months, so check back often for updates. And custom orders are always welcome!

I also plan to keep the facebook page updated as the main way of announcing new items or sales. This blog will be a way for me to share a little more about me as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the products I'm making.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment